India Digital Marketing Manager (SEO)
Growth Marketing – Growth Marketing /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead Molekule’s digital marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy in India. Our ideal candidate will lead, strategize and execute SEO research, discovery of new earned and owned optimization opportunities, manage the end-to-end project workflow, implement best technical practices, analyze organic performance, and conduct A/B testing. This is an excellent opportunity for a data-driven and ambitious individual with a strong SEO background to strategize and implement best-in-class digital marketing and search capabilities to establish Molekule’s core business, globally. The digital marketing manager will bring a deep understanding of how search engine algorithms work and which digital marketing platforms garner reach. Our ideal candidate will think and plan strategically, and have the operational chops to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
Be part of a small and mighty team International Growth team to help execute and manage campaigns in India. It’s an exciting time to come aboard, as we drive digital marketing strategy to substantially grow our international business.
What you'll own:
- Own the strategy, execution, and optimization of Molekule.in and digital initiatives Develop and manage SEO forecast, digital P&L, reporting, communicating plans and results to key stakeholders
- Participate in the revenue forecasting process and own the revenue goals for India
- Responsible for managing MDF and CAC spend while meeting revenue objectives
- Provide recommendations and test new strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search and display
- You’ll be building and managing partnerships with external agencies and internal teams, from content and campaign development to implementation, optimization, and testing.
- Use data-driven methodology to test and optimize tactics, continually optimizing every step of the funnel & driving towards higher conversion rates
- Partner with our Creative team to ideate, develop and test new ad concepts that deliver on SEO goals
- Manage publication of search optimized content, identify new content opportunities, and measure page performance
- Identify upcoming trends and coordinate a strategy for how to best position Molekule for the changing organic landscape
- Work with internal cross functional teams (creative, analytics, IT) to drive change and scale in both process and infrastructure generating new ideas that drive increased revenue
- Proactively identify and assess new channels to unlock opportunity to drive efficient spend
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar analytical field of study
- 8+ years of SEO experience with a proven track record of results
- SEO and Marketing experience working with IoT appliance products
- 3+ years in-house at a high-traffic DTC, B2B2C marketplace or B2C organization
- Experience working with engineers to implement technical SEO changes
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills
- Strong data skills & ability to analyze traffic patterns across millions of pages
- Proficient in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMrush or similar
- Self-starter mentality with outstanding organizational skills, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Great communication skills, proven through relationship management, contract negotiations, and channel strategies skills
- A wide breadth of understanding of full funnel customer acquisition channels, both offline and online
- Excited to be at a fast-paced, continually changing startup, with the drive to continually optimize & test, as well as champion for marketing excellence
- B2B marketing experience is a plus
- Passion for Molekule’s mission
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 25 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, delivering clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing. That's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"My communications are candid, effective, respectful, and assuming good intentions."
Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just of individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.