Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Social
San Francisco, CA /
Marketing – Growth /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We are building a world-class growth marketing team and are on the lookout for a data driven performance marketer with expertise in Facebook’s paid advertising products. Our ideal candidate will think and plan strategically, and have the operational chops to roll up their sleeves and get things done. The digital marketing manager will have a deep understanding of auction dynamics and programmatic media buying across emerging social channels like Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, just to name a few.
This role will be critical in driving acquisition at scale to support full funnel campaigns including brand and retention objectives in social media channels. This is an incredible opportunity for a rock star marketer which involves rapidly scaling our paid social initiatives while generating new ideas that can grow into long term revenue drivers. You will be leading Paid Social and influencing Paid Search (PPC), Shopping, Programmatic Display, Online Video, Mobile eCommerce, as well as emerging digital platforms.
Be part of a small and mighty team of in-house marketers to help execute and manage campaigns in the US and Canada. It’s an exciting time to come aboard, as we drive digital marketing strategy to substantially grow our business.
What's in it for you:
- Career: ability to progress and learn, stability, career development
- Work Environment: autonomy, personal achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexible schedule
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you'll own:
- Own the strategy, execution, and optimization of digital media
- Manage digital forecast P&L, reporting, communicating plans and results to key stakeholders
- Manage a seven-digit advertising budget and deliver to very strong ROAS expectations
- Provide recommendations and test new strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search and display
- Direct channel strategy and media buying across channels such as paid social (Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest), DSPs, Audio, Display and Amazon as the core responsibilities with CTV/OTT, Radio, Content Marketing, Podcast, Direct Mail and Print as a major plus. This role will own day-to-day program operations, and have a direct impact on the overall growth of the business.
- You’ll be building and managing partnerships with external agencies and internal teams, from creative iteration and campaign development to execution, optimization, and attribution.
- Use data-driven methodology to test and optimize channels, continually optimizing every step of the funnel & driving towards higher efficiency
- Partner with our Creative team to ideate, develop and test new ad concepts that deliver on ROAS goals
- Proactively identify and assess new channels to unlock opportunity to drive efficient spend
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar analytical field of study
- 6+ years of full-time work experience in digital marketing
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in managing paid advertising channels, preferably Paid Social (Facebook in particular)
- Must have prior experience in handling a minimum of $2MM/month in ad spend
- Excellent quantitative and analytics skills. Must love data - good at mining deeper learnings & driving efficiencies based on the insights
- Knowledge of data management platforms, ad-tech, analytics solutions, and attribution methodologies
- Self-starter mentality with outstanding organizational skills, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Great communication skills, proven through relationship management, contract negotiations, and channel strategies skills
- A wide breadth of understanding of full funnel customer acquisition channels, both offline and online
- Excited to be at a fast-paced, continually changing startup, with the drive to continually optimize & test, as well as champion for marketing excellence
- B2B marketing experience is a plus
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.