Technical Program Manager, Enterprise Software
San Francisco, CA
IT – IT
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is seeking a Technical Program Manager to join our San Francisco-based team working on the next generation of air purification technology. This role involves supporting our product management team with multiple projects, delivery planning, reporting, and communications. This is an exciting opportunity for the project management professional looking to take the next stage of their career, and contribute to exciting scientific innovation.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking professional who has experience in an enterprise level cross functional environment. We welcome a solution-oriented mindset, desire to learn and to progress within the company. Your work will enable Molekule to create, launch, sell, and support existing and new products that impact human health and well being across the globe (starting with the air we breathe).
What's in it for you:
- Career: ability to progress and learn, stability, career development
- Work Environment: autonomy, personal achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexible schedule
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you will own:
- Build parallel project timelines across geographically distributed teams to deliver quality consistent features.
- Oversee the integration of our internal systems and third party platforms; we currently use Netsuite, Magento, 3PL’s, AWS, GSuite.
- Oversee platform migrations.
- Manage product scope throughout multiple projects roadmaps.
- Maintain program estimates, timelines, project plans, and status reports using our project management software tools.
- Lead cross-functional and cross-departmental teams to manage and resolve critical issues.
- Responsible for developing requirements documents, building functional models and developing procedures for new product features and updates.
- Establish, plan, and execute major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the program and project life cycle.
- Provide improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards.
- Resolves competing priorities by demonstrating leadership and decision-making competencies.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent years of experience
- 7+ years of project/program management experience driving enterprise software projects
- Proven track record delivering results, meeting project cost, quality, and schedule targets
- Experience managing complex projects and programs related to consumer device products
- Experience in project management, driving release schedules, delivering large cross-functional projects, coordinating across software and hardware teams, interfacing with internal stakeholders in both written and verbal communication
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.