Senior Project Manager- IT eCommerce
San Francisco, CA /
Operations – Operations /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is looking for a Senior Project Manager- IT eCommerce reporting to the PMO team. The IT Project Manager will play a critical role in driving end to end delivery of cross functional IT projects, and will be responsible for managing different initiatives & projects ranging in size, complexity, duration, risks factors and spend. The individual will be the primary point person responsible for the timely completion of the projects and ensuring a high quality of the work is produced by the project teams that they manage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the scope of the projects.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule and communication plan.
- Manage project risks, budget reporting and tracking.
- Ensure successful completion of assigned projects.
- Resolve any issue that may hinder project success.
- Execute/implement the appropriate communications plan.
- Drive projects from inception to completion adopting agile methodologies such as daily standups, sprint plans, retrospectives and product demos.
- Ensure that the appropriate processes and methodologies are followed.
- Effectively lead the project team, maintaining good morale, etc.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and priorities with focus on speed to market
- Manage onshore, near shore and offshore delivery teams for large scale programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in an IT project environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT ecommerce roles.
- Experience in Ecommerce platform launch management, ERP and IT projects.
- Experience in agile delivery management and knowledge of agile ceremonies such as “Sprint planning”, daily standups, demos, retrospectives.
- Experience with Atlassian Suite’s JIRA and Confluence applications to drive Epic/user stories for requirements planning, bug tracking, change management, release mgmt, and program management prioritization activities..
- Experienced in working with remote development teams in multiple time zones.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience managing complex cross-functional and technology projects/programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to see and manage to the big picture
- Solid presentation skills/ability to present to Senior Stakeholders/C-Suite level; must be able to articulate details at the highest levels of the company; polished and concise
- Large Scale rollout experience, global experience a plus.
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 25 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, delivering clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing. That's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"My communications are candid, effective, respectful, and assuming good intentions."
Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just of individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.