International Go-to-Market Project Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Finance – Finance /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We are looking for an International Go-to-Market (GTM) Project Manager to join our International Growth team. As the GTM Project Manager, you'll be instrumental in supporting the seamless execution of international expansion and GTM initiatives across our international channels. In addition to working closely with our distributors, you'll be a critical link between product, marketing, operations, finance, and supply chain teams, and will be responsible for developing and implementing operational processes that support efficient global scaling and new market development.
What's in it for you:
- High level visibility and partnership across our growing organization
- Career growth: progress and learn, stability, career development/path
- Great company culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, generous health insurance plan coverage, 401K, flexibility (ie: work day start and end times, occasional work from home)
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness
What you will work on:
- Work cross-functionally to help support the process of launching and scaling in new markets
- Collaborate with the leadership team to track metrics and key strategic initiatives, including regular reporting on sales activities, and launch readiness.
- Work on special projects designed to improve process efficiency and performance, including process development and standardization.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop and execute on growth strategies in service of scaling our new markets, driving brand awareness and driving sales.
- Drive project management and localization of hardware products internationally
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in Business Management /Financial Management/Operational roles
- High attention to detail, and relentless organization and prioritization skills
- Strong cross-functional skills and experience supporting diverse stakeholders in support of international growth
- Demonstrated ability to ensure successful operational roll outs of new products and marketing solutions.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to work with multiple groups and on tight deadlines.
- Self-starter with strong motivation, ownership, and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player
- Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situations
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Advanced business degree or equivalent experience
- International experience
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.