Director, ERP (Netsuite) and Enterprise Apps
San Francisco, CA /
IT – IT /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We are looking for an experienced ERP and Enterprise Apps Director with experience in implementing and leading Netsuite applications. The individual will lead our ERP solution on Netsuite serving Enterprise Financials, Forecast, Budgeting, Revenue Management, Expense Management, and Payroll business functions. The candidate will also own our B2C and B2B specific order integrations into Netsuite from our ecommerce store front and integrations into our fulfillment system. You will also be responsible to drive innovation and discovery working with vendors to select and implement new enterprise apps supporting our business units growing needs.
Ideal candidate will have Netsuite experience as it will drive much of the day to day work activities to support business stakeholders. Leadership and management experience combined with ERP domain knowledge and technical skills are critical.
What’s in it for you:
- Mission critical ownership over key systems
- High level visibility and partnership across our growing organization
- Career Growth: progress and learn, stability, career development/path
- Work Environment: autonomy, ownership, recognition of achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexibility (ie: work day start and end times, occasional work from home)
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you will own:
- Engage with business owners in Finance, Operations, eCommerce to manage the Netsuite specific initiatives to manage day to day operations
- Own the B2B partners onboarding to support B2B and international growth of our business within Netsuite through EDI integrations
- Organize, gather and define clearly the priorities to support business needs within the ERP and enterprise apps
- Engage in functional scoping, data integration discovery and outline solution design for execution by onshore/offshore teams, developers and consultants
- Responsible for administration, saved searches definition and implementation
- Manage the finance group related feature enhancements and new product selection
- Ability to dig into the code, scripts and coach teams for scalable solution delivery
- Manage production issues, triage and recommend solutions for long term fixes
- Lead teams with clear priorities, communication and drive outcomes
What you will bring:
- 10+ years experience owning enterprise applications, at least 5 years in Netsuite or similar ERP
- 10+ years of experience managing technical teams, on-shore/offshore models, optimizing costs by leveraging consultants and vendors where applicable
- Strongly prefer 2-3 years of eCommerce DTC and/or B2B industry experience implementing Netsuite as the ERP
- Strong B2B partner onboarding experience using EDI formats
- API integration experience to connect with eCommerce storefront and 3PL solution
- Finance application implementation experience using enterprise apps
- Scripting and administration knowledge of the ERP Solution
- Experience managing budgets, resource plans and vendor contracts
- Experienced in Agile delivery methods and using Kanban, Trello or Jira for user stories
- Strong business acumen, lead and make decisions under pressure.
- MS office word, excel and excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player
What else you could bring:
- B2B domain knowledge and knowledge of wholesale and assisted selling
- Knowledgeable in the Enterprise, SMB and Reseller business user needs for B2B users
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.