Growth Product Manager, e-Commerce
San Francisco, CA
Growth – Growth
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
We are looking for a Growth Product Manager - Ecommerce to join our growth marketing team here at Molekule and own both the checkout and customer account management experiences. In this role, you will be instrumental in optimizing both our conversion rate and filter subscription metrics. This role will report to the Senior Growth Product Manager.
With the recent launch of our second product, Air Mini, it’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to scale and expand our audiences, as well as create a delightful user experience for our customers.
What's in it for you
- Career: ability to progress and learn, stability, career development
- Work Environment: autonomy, personal achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexible schedule
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What you'll own
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the Molekule customer and every detail of the checkout experience
- Own the checkout experience and conversion rate performance, as well as the customer account management experience, which enables our filter subscription program
- Use data and analytics, as well as an understanding of key company focus areas to manage a comprehensive e-Commerce roadmap, as well as get buy-in from others
- Manage end-to-end product development of prioritized enhancements, new features and test efforts, from initial hypotheses and strategy development, requirements definition, design, development, testing and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to gather input for prioritizing efforts, as well as defining requirements. Cross-functional partners include Acquisition, Creative, UX, other Product Managers, Operations, IT, Customer Service, Finance, Legal, Analytics
- Work closely with Creative, UX and developers (either agency or in house) on product development to ensure quality of work and that timelines are met
- Integrate usability studies, user research data, and competitive analysis into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs
- Build knowledge and understanding of our e-Commerce platform backend, its integrations and limitations, as well as recommend new integrations that could help enhance it
- Track and report out on KPIs and performance, insights and optimization opportunities
- Be the go-to person for best practices, new developments, and industry insights when it comes to e-Commerce experience and conversion rate optimization
What you will bring
- 3+ years of e-Commerce product management experience
- BA or BS degree required or relevant years of experience
- Data-driven and analytical. You enjoy working with data to identify insights, prioritize ideas and optimize features
- Technical. You’ve demonstrated the ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and have worked with engineering teams to develop new features and products
- Consumer focused. You’re always thinking about the consumer and what will enhance their experience, while also addressing the goals of the business
- Detail-oriented. You love the details, from estimating the impact of a new feature to thinking through all the potential user scenarios
- Strong project management. You’re extremely organized and have demonstrated the ability to both prioritize effectively and lead teams to meet project timelines
- Dynamic collaborator. You enjoy working with others in a fast-paced environment and taking the initiative on efforts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. You are an effective communicator when it comes to sharing out strategy, developing clear requirements, and presenting results
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Experience working with Magento is a plus
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.