Supply Plan Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Operations – S&OP Logistics /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is looking for an exceptional Supply Plan Manager with experience in running an S&OP process. You will be responsible for ensuring supply is available to meet demand. You will be focused on our high end air purifiers, and patented technology filters.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in hardware, with CMs across the globe.
What you will work on:
- Be a champion of the S&OP process.
- Work weekly to drive the S&OP process. This means working cross functionally across departments, to ensure adherence to the process, data integrity to enable decision making, and alignment across departments and channels.
- Generate weekly and monthly supply plans that meet financial and sales objectives. Identify risks including supply shortages and excess. Drive recommendations on plans to mitigate those risks.
- You will provide forecast waterfalls that enable improved forecasting across channels.
- Own the production schedules at our factories, and drive decisions around line allocation when necessary.
- Collaborate with the supply chain team to mitigate material issues, allocate constrained components, and ensure the factory is clear to build for production.
- You will be working with Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain during the NPI process, to ensure new products moving through development into mass production are MP ready at the factory.
- Work with the PLM Team to ensure BOM readiness and accuracy. Ensure new SKUs and part numbers have been disseminated across channels and systems.
- Work with Finance and Accounting to support on month end close activities.
- Ensure all work orders are closed out accurately and in a timely manner in our ERP system.
- Work closely with the Inventory Planner and Logistics Team to ensure our global DCs maintain an appropriate stock level, per what is in the financial plan. You will work collaboratively to resolve any backorder or out of stock risk issues.
- You will be the primary planner and point of contact for work order planning at our US DCs.
- You maintain a robust knowledge of the forecasting process: you are comfortable asking questions, recalling historical data, and identifying potential areas of concern.
What you bring:
- 5+ years in an SDM or related role.
- Strong practical knowledge of manufacturing, supply chain, and purchasing processes and practices
- You have experience working with international factories
- You are analytical with a strong business sense.
- You are comfortable presenting at the Executive level: making recommendations, and justifying your decisions
- You are a strong collaborator and communicator. You are comfortable in a finance focused discussion, but don’t shy away from an engineering conversation.
- Comfort and enjoyment working at a fast-growing startup company
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google applications, experience working in an ERP/MRP (Netsuite a plus) system, and comfortable learning new software platforms
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and building partnerships
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Passion for supply chain, manufacturing, supply planning and operations.
- Experience working with CMs & 3PLs, both domestically and internationally.
- Experience planning at the international and multi-channel level
- Experience managing people
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.