Office and Site Administrator
Operations – Filter Manufacturing
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is seeking an Office & Site Administrator to support both our manufacturing site in Lakeland, Florida and the Research & Development site in Tampa, Florida, to ensure efficient operation. The Office & Site Administrator will assist managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication and will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. To be successful in this role the candidate must be able to effectively communicate via phone, email, or other available channels to ensure that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
What's in it for you...
- Career Growth: progress and learn, stability, career development/path
- Work Environment: autonomy, ownership, recognition of achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexibility (i.e.: work day start and end times, occasional work from home)
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What will you own...
- Ensure clear and continuous communications between all staff in a fast paced and innovative new product development capability site.
- Coordinate messages, appointments, information to callers, file maintenance, department office supplies and mail
- Lead office organization, including: supply inventory and fulfillment, scheduling, hosting visitors and vendors and administrative support to all team members at both sites.
- Review documents (bill of lading and packing slips) to determine customer orders, create memos, meeting minutes, and other office documents.
- Prepare, track and follow up on purchase orders including budget reconciliation.
- Manage and partner with vendors and suppliers for site material needs, point of contact for Accounting, HR and Facilities specific to Molekule teams in other locations.
What you bring to the team...
- HS Diploma/ GED or relevant years of experience in office management or warehouse logistics
- Experience in Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately to execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Proficient knowledge of G Suite (Google) and Office 365 (Microsoft)
- Perform all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods
- Demonstrated business written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
- Ability to anticipate needs in an office and manufacturing plant setting.
- Professional judgment for handling confidential information.
- Great multitasking skills and strong initiative.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a “can-do attitude”.
What else could you bring...
- Technical background
- Experience in project management
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.