Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
San Francisco, CA
Growth – Growth
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is looking for an Account Executive to call on the Enterprise Channel to drive sales of Molekule’s air purification devices to businesses, schools, workspaces and more. The goal of this position is to acquire new business and expand current Molekule B2B customers. With the recent launch of our third product, Air Mini+ and the launch of our first commercial-grade product Air Pro RX, it’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to scale and expand our customer base. The world needs clean air now more than ever. Come join us on our mission to bring clean air to every room, everywhere.
What's in it for you
- Career: ability to progress and learn, stability, career development
- Work Environment: autonomy, personal achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community,
- passion, growth mindset
- Benefits and Compensation: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexible schedule, fair and equitable pay
What you will own
- Selling product/equipment/services to all potential and existing customers in designated territory to achieve overall territory revenue goals.
- Creating strategic selling business plans for all customer opportunities.
- Uncovering new business opportunities and building creative/innovative ways to partner within the Enterprise Channel
- Serve as a key business partner to clients in the field and develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing sales and future opportunities with the Director of Channel Sales & Marketing on a routine basis.
- Provide insights and make recommendations for sales & marketing plans, to drive rand awareness, product knowledge and industry adoption
- Developing relationships with key players in the channel through regular outreach & conversation, meetings, participation in conferences
- Determining product and pricing, goals and the product usage of specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of key stakeholders
- Support Molekule GTM planning with key insights, strategic thinking and vision for expansion
- Forecasting, monitoring, closing and providing post-sales support of all territory business.
- Promoting all product offerings, including all equipment, programs and subscription contracts.
- Responding to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service bydeveloping creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. engineering, fiance and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
- Planning, prioritizing, monitoring, and tracking all sales cycle events utilizing NetSuite.
- Leading follow-up, sales planning, and territory management.
- Managing or completing product demonstration events and assisting in post-sales support.
- Monitoring and reporting customer satisfaction, support, or issues, to the Director of Channel Sales & Marketing.
- Monitoring and updating individual forecasted sales data on a regular basis with focus on accuracy.
- Meeting individual order and sales targets as provided by Management.
- Attend and represent Molekule at industry trade-shows, other networking/community events
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant years of related experience
- Five (5) + years enterprise/B2B sales experience, preferably selling consumer electronics/hardware products
- Proven and documented device sales track record to enterprise/B2B customers.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed business plan/quota, and able to develop sales plans for all required opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with governmental and Company regulations.
- Able to enhance teamwork within the territory and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation, communication and listening skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach to high growth market environments.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint and familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools (NetSuite.com).
- Working knowledge of Google Suite
- Ownership. You demonstrate the ability to take initiative, problem solve and hold yourself accountable for your work
- Passionate. You’re excited about our mission to eliminate indoor air pollution in every home
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.