Senior People Operations Generalist
San Francisco, CA /
People – People /
Molekule, voted Best Places to work in the Bay Area in 2019!
As the Sr People Operations Generalist you will report directly to the VP of Global People and provide daily HR generalist support to our organization at large. You will build strong relationships at all levels, and partner with business leaders and employees in providing a variety of HR services; including benefits administration, performance management, policy construction, interpretation, and employee relations. You will partner with the broader People Operations team to develop and drive initiatives and overall process improvements that will enable our business to scale and further our mission of delivering clean air to everyone everywhere.
What you'll work on:
- Maintain and optimize HR technology platforms, including HRIS/Payroll systems, employee records and performance management and employee engagement software
- Identify and recommend continuous improvements to HR programs and processes to drive efficiencies and enhance the employee experience
- Respond to employee's inquiries regarding policies and procedures, payroll, and benefits.
- Counsel employees on work-related challenges, and provide overall employee relations support
- Help develop innovative employee engagement programs in partnership with our broader People team to enhance connectivity and job satisfaction for all our people
- Leverage HR technology platforms and HRIS data to produce meaningful analysis, reports, and business insights to the VP of Global People and respective business units
- Analyze HR Metrics (e.g., turnover, onboarding, engagement, etc.) and prepare trend reports to review with the VP of Global People
- Assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; contribute to the ongoing maintenance of Molekule’s employee handbook on policies and procedures.
- Write job descriptions, and partner with the Talent team to screen applicants as needed
- Assist in the formulation of compensation plans
- Conduct exit interviews and support administration of employee offboarding
- Research, investigate, and resolve employee performance or conduct matters
- Maintain records for EEO and affirmative action reporting requirements in support of our diversity initiatives
- Provide manager support for performance management processes.
- Enhance new hire onboarding and deliver ongoing training
What you bring:
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years generalist experience in human resources, benefits administration, performance management, employee relations, and HRIS systems (experience with Paylocity a plus)
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations on both the federal & state levels
- Experience representing policies and practices to managers and employees across a geographically dispersed organization Experience in recruitment and administering benefits programs
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a rapidly-changing environment; prior experience within a high-growth, dynamic organization is strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience influencing and collaborating cross-functionally
- Proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint & Google Suite
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.