Senior Credit Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Finance – Finance /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is looking for a Senior Credit Manager to join our diverse and fast-growing team in San Francisco. Your work will directly enable Molekule to continue to create, launch, sell, and support new products that deeply impact human health and well-being across the globe, starting with the air we breathe.
The Senior Credit Manager will be a key contributor across multiple departments and will be directly responsible for managing the sales process of Molekule’s B2B business. This will include evaluating risk profiles of potential customers including international, managing collections and the accounts receivable balance, developing an allowance for doubtful accounts, and working with the Assistant Controller to ensure sales and commissions are accounted for in accordance with ASC 606.
The ideal candidate will have experience evaluating potential customers for credit, managing credit terms and collections, experience using NetSuite, knowledge of ASC 606, and organizing customer data in a clear and concise manner.
What you'll do:
- Evaluate potential customers and evaluate creditworthiness
- Oversee accounts receivable reconciliations and allowance for doubtful accounts
- Manage the close process with the Assistant Controller for B2B revenue and accounts receivable
- Utilize NetSuite to record transactions and understand outstanding account balances
- Contribute to establishing efficient work processes
- Leverage ASC 606 knowledge for revenue recognition and customer acquisition costs
- Communicate results and status across multiple departments
- Perform ad hoc requests across accounting and finance as required
What you bring:
- 4+ years of experience in credit and account management
- Proficiency using D&B
- NetSuite experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Capability to manage changing priorities
- Experience with domestic and international
- BA in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related, a plus
- CBF certification, a plus
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.