Growth Marketing Lead, Offline
San Francisco, CA /
Growth Marketing – Growth Marketing /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is seeking a passionate and performance-oriented marketer to join our performance marketing team as our Senior Offline Marketing Manager. We spend a significant budget across a mix of digital and traditional marketing channels, and we’re always experimenting across new channels.
As the marketing manager focused on Offline, you will be tasked with channel strategy and media buying across channels such as Podcast, Direct Mail, Print, TV and others. This role will own day-to-day program operations, and have a direct impact on the overall growth of the business.
You’ll be building and managing partnerships with external agencies and internal teams, from creative iteration and campaign development to execution, optimization, and attribution.
- Own Molekule’s offline marketing strategy using your experience in Offline with Molekule’s customer insights to drive awareness, consideration and purchases
- Use data-driven methodology to test and optimize channels and to understand the impact of offline spend against our KPIs
- Execute & manage offline campaigns, continually optimizing every step of the funnel & driving towards higher efficiency
- Partner with our Creative team to develop and test new ad concepts that multiply efficiency of spend
- Collaborate with our Retention and Product teams to ensure a holistic customer experience that helps move our user through the funnel
- Proactively identify and assess new channels to unlock opportunity to drive efficient spend
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies, best practices, and competitive insights to constantly pioneer effective tactics and approaches
- Work closely with other acquisition channel managers, sharing learnings regularly and applying within your channels where effective
- Excellent analytical skills, genuinely comfortable with performance/direct-response media metrics, as well as an understanding of offline attribution methods
- Self-starter mentality with outstanding organizational skills, high attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Great communication skills, proven through relationship management, contract negotiations, and channel strategies skills
- A wide breadth of understanding of full funnel customer acquisition channels, both offline and online
- Excited to be at a fast-paced, continually changing startup, with the drive to continually optimize & test, as well as champion for marketing excellence
- BS/BA degree, 7+ years of experience in offline (direct mail, podcasts, print, radio, TV, OOH) performance marketing, driving towards both brand and direct response goals
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 25 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, delivering clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing. That's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"My communications are candid, effective, respectful, and assuming good intentions."
Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just of individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.