Commercial Account Sales Representative
San Francisco, CA /
Marketing – Growth /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is looking for an Commercial Account Sales Representative to drive sales of Molekule’s air purification devices. The goal of this position is to manage new incoming and outbound business and expand current Molekule B2B customers. With the recent launch of our third product, Air Mini+ and the launch of our first commercial-grade product Air Pro RX, it’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to scale and expand our customer base. The world needs clean air now more than ever. Come join us on our mission to bring clean air to every room, everywhere.
Whats in it for you:
- Career: ability to progress and learn, stability, career development
- Work Environment: autonomy, personal achievements, life-work balance(see what we did there), challenges
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexible schedule
- Compensation: fairness, timeliness, compensation system
What You Will Do:
- Manage lead qualification process (inbound and or outbound) - Initiating contact with potential customers by responding to inquiries; both commercial and enterprise customers
- Promoting and marketing business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Research your target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn your Sales Executive into a guru ahead of their calls
- Move qualified Enterprise leads through the funnel and connect them to an Enterprise Account Executive. May arrange in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Create and cultivate relationships with customers to identify needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Follow-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase.
- Regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Maintain all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in CRM
- Act as the subject matter expert on product offerings and solutions to provide product information (via email, phone, zoom, webinar) to support purchase decision-makers
- Partner with internal stakeholders to gain in depth product knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Alignment with sales and marketing team specific to strategic sales approach, KPI’s and goals .
- Identify opportunities in alignment with current and future opportunities in the commercial and enterprise space.
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Identify key decision makers, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Report on funnel
- Source opportunities for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences specific to Virtual platform and creating database of identified Orgs
- Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
What You Will Bring:
- 2+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales, customer service/ success or business development related sales experience
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- Demonstrated technical hardware device sales knowledge
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Proven ability to speaking and engaging with customers with confidence
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 20 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, leaving behind truly, clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing, that's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"Candid, Effective, Respectful. Assuming Good Intentions."
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Our organizational philosophy is "Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian" responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.