San Francisco, CA /
Operations – Supply Chain /
"Best Places to Work 2019" -SF Business Times
Molekule is looking for a Logistics Analyst to join our growing team. Operations at Molekule is responsible for manufacturing and delivering our air purifying products to customers while continuously growing our operations footprint. As our Logistics Analyst, you will work with both external partners (freight forwarders, domestic shipping providers, 3PL warehouses, OEMs) and internal teams to ensure we have an optimized supply chain that will deliver the best customer experience possible end-to-end. This is a great opportunity to help build out logistics and fulfillment strategy at a fast growing, earlier stage company.
What you'll work on:
- Assist in liaising between suppliers and all logistics partners
- Coordinate all logistics quote requests between Molekule and various freight forwarders
- Manage intra-warehouse transfer orders
- Generate and track logistics POs as well as reconcile supplier invoices
- Track and transact shipments (and manufacturing of goods) throughout the supply chain from CM to 3PL, both physically and systemically in our ERP system (Netsuite)
- Manage inbound freight tracker for both internal visibility and 3PLs and suppliers
- Use analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict and enhance supply chain processes
- Freight & warehousing spend reconciliation to meet Accounting finance requirements Amazon and Big Box Retail order management Coordinate both domestic and international freight
- Continuously track, roll up and manage logistics spend quarter over quarter
- Work with the Logistics Manager and Director of Operations identity and implement cost savings opportunities across the supply chain
What you bring:
- 3+ years in an operations role, prior exposure to shipping & fulfillment preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel with strong analytical skills
- Experience working with Google applications, an ERP/MRP system (Netsuite a plus), and comfortable learning new software platforms
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and building partnerships
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Passion for supply chain and logistics
- Experience working in a multi-channel environment (D2C, B2B, big box retailers). Enterprise and medical experience a plus
- Demonstrated success working at a fast-growing startup company
What you could also bring (nice to haves):
- Experience with Asian OEMs.
- Experience working with US manufacturers.
- Previous consumer electronics experience
- Previous experience with scientific products
- Familiarity with EDI, and experiencing managing a plus
- Quantitative experience analyzing and processing data
If you have the desire to grow, learn, and bring your whole self, or feel that you don’t check all the boxes above, we encourage you to apply!
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Molekule uses 25 years of breakthrough science to destroy airborne pollutants, delivering clean air. Our mission isn’t just making air purifiers, but cleaning the air everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you.
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing. That's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"My communications are candid, effective, respectful, and assuming good intentions."
Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just of individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail HR@molekule.com or text or call 415.439.0018, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.