Senior Product Engineer
We're looking for an experienced, fast-moving frontend-focused software engineer who loves ideating on and implementing new features from 0 to 1. We work with NextJs, Tailwind, Storybook, and Typescript.
MomentRanks makes collecting non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, incredibly easy, fun, and social. NFTs can be collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. We're making NFTs accessible to the tens of millions of users who are being held back from entering the space.
We launched in 2021 and already see over 150,000 monthly active users. We're backed by some of the best VCs in the crypto space, including Dapper Labs, and are growing incredibly fast. Check out our amazing community or our mentions in the New York Times, CNN, and Fortune.
As an industry-leader in one of the fastest-growing industries, we're looking for new team members who are excited to learn about the forefront of web technologies and build amazing product that brings NFTs to the mainstream.
At MomentRanks, we believe that it is essential to elevate all perspectives in the crypto space so we can make it accessible to everyone. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
- Ideate and deliver on MVPs of new features quickly, with the agency to make decisions and deliver impact
- Build flexible, scalable components that will help us serve millions of users and their diverse use cases
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable using modern tools like React, Typescript, and more.
- Be excited to learn about the future of web technologies like web3.js and other cutting-edge practices
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- Drive and ambition to lead the development of a brand new platform.
- An ability to write high quality code quickly, with a bias towards shipping.
- Ability to develop and ship user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- Familiar with product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.