Software Engineering Intern (remote)
At MomentRanks, we’re helping users track their non-fungible token (NFT) portfolios like never before.
Launched in 2021, MomentRanks is the premier resource for tracking and engaging with the NFT ecosystem. We've seen over hundreds of thousands of users and millions of pageviews since launching in February, and we are growing incredibly quickly.
We're looking for a Software Engineer Intern to join our team. You should be someone that has built web projects before and owned them end-to-end.
- Experience building web products end-to-end in at least one of the languages or frameworks we use: React, NextJS, Vue, AngularJS
- Ability to style using HTML/CSS
- Experience building APIs and working with databases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to manage feedback from a number of input streams
- Desire to work autonomously
- Own the development of product features end-to-end including scoping, architecting, coding, testing, and rolling out features
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process / code improvements
- Work on a distributed team
If you're interested in joining us, but don't tick every box above, we'd still encourage you to apply.
We're building a diverse team whose skills, experiences, and background complement one another. We're happy to consider where you might be able to make the biggest impact.