Growth Product Manager
San Francisco /
MomentRanks was founded in 2021 with the mission of making NFTs (non-fungible tokens, i.e. real-world items like collectibles that live on the blockchain) accessible to everyone across the globe.
Since launching in late February, we've seen hundreds of thousands of users, have been featured in the New York Times, and have established ourselves as a top product in a massively-accelerating market. We've also recently closed our seed round with amazing investors in the crypto and consumer tech spaces.
We're looking for someone who is hungry to understand users, drive virality, and do what it takes to win. Our growth has been enormous, and we want to nurture and sustain it. You'll be afforded lots of responsibility, but also tremendous freedom and opportunity.
- Collaborate with CEO to align product strategy and metrics
- Live and breathe data, doing everything it takes to acquire, activate, and retain users
- Ideate and implement experiments beyond just A/B testing to figure out how to accelerate growth
- Spearhead external partnership channels and identify new market opportunities
- Work with an incredible team and be willing to learn and teach
Ideally, you are someone who:
- Has worked in a hyper-growth startup in a product, executive, or engineering role
- Is willing and excited to do "dirty work" at an early-stage startup
- Loves taking risks with an entrepreneurial spirit