Contenu (Content) /
We come from many different places, but what unites us is our passion. At Moment Factory, each new project is a blank page awaiting the creativity and talent of our whole team, no matter the individual responsibilities, roles, or fields. Our desire to innovate, to take risks, and to learn from our mistakes and from each other is what allows us to create collective projects that go above and beyond. Today, thanks to a team of 350 creative minds, we have been able to create immersive multimedia environments for artists, museums, airports, brands, theme parks and events, as well as our signature shows. No matter the canvas – be it film, lighting, multimedia architecture, sound design, special effects, or interactive projects – the thirst for experimentation and innovation is at the core of our DNA. Our Montreal, Paris, New York, and Singapour studios are always on the hunt for curious and inspired people. Find your niche on our team of passionate employees!
Juggling between planning and implementing projects, producers ensure that the various stages of a project run smoothly. They lead both the operational and human aspects of a creative adventure.
The Content Producer supervises content creation and monitors the projects that the department obtains. The incumbent must work closely with Content team members, producers and directors with regard to managing the budgets of projects under development, establishing production deadlines, supervising work teams and streamlining the production process.
The animation and visual effects team brings to life the many stories we dream up for our concepts. It shapes ideas to develop creations that mark people’s imaginations the world over.
Joining the Montreal studio means working with 350 employees of approximately ten different nationalities in an open, authentic, colourful and human-centred space. The studio is housed on two floors of a 60,000 square foot former printing plant in Mile-Ex. It all began here, in this former multicultural industrial area that has become the hub for artificial intelligence in Montréal.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Developing quotes and specifications for content production:
• Validate the feasibility and profitability of creating content based on project needs and information.
2. Establish production deadlines;
• Develop content production schedules and ensure efficient allocation of resources.
3. Supervise work teams;
• Manage proactively and follow up with various stakeholders;
• Supervise content coordinators to monitor production budgets and schedules;
• Update projects and inform all those working on them of any changes, from the SoW to production;
• Ensure that resources are available and participate in allocating internal resources;
• Look for and identify the best external resources and subcontractors for projects with the Content Team Coordinator;
• Develop and maintain a network of professionals in different sectors (design, 2D animation, 3D animation, post-production, etc.);
• Create and maintain an environment where knowledge is shared and communication flows within the team;
• Develop and maintain communication links with the other Moment Factory departments.
4. Streamlining production processes:
• Provide advice and recommendations on projects, improve content creation and work allocation;
• Contribute to improving the content production process.
• College diploma in audiovisual communication, project management, theatre production, television post-production or any related field;
• Perfect command of spoken and written French and English;
• Four to seven years’ experience in 3D content production and motion design;
• Two to five years’ experience in quoting;
• Knowledge of 2D and 3D content production software an asset;
• Knowledge of Shotgun management software an asset.
• Capacity to self-teach and independently organize the workload, ability to prioritize;
• Passion, reliability, professionalism and team spirit;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
MISCELLANEOUS WORK CONDITIONS
• Flexibility in terms of schedule.
If you think this position is for you, we invite you to apply now. We will not be able to follow up with each candidate, so we will only contact the selected individuals.
Thank you for considering a career at Moment Factory. We are looking forward to meeting you!