Senior Electrical Design Engineer
About Momentum Machines
Backed by Khosla & Google Ventures, we're a robotics company aiming to revolutionize the dining experience. Right now, we've created a robot that makes fresh gourmet food with high-quality ingredients from scratch. You’d join a team from institutions including Berkeley and Stanford and firms like Tesla and NASA, alongside our culinary team, which contains veterans of Chez Panisse and Fat Duck.
When you’re doing something nobody has ever done before, the old ways can frequently come up short. At Momentum Machines, you’ll get the opportunity to be creative, to try, to fail, to learn and to succeed. You will have an appetite for risk, because that’s how we leap ahead together.
- You're a draftsman capable of creating 2D harness assembly drawings Experienced with 3D cable harness design
- You have expertise at troubleshooting system snags and improving design processes
- You have extensive experience with low level electronics and power distribution is important
- You have led quality assurance and manufacturing of electrical assemblies
- Standardize all parts and connections for our robotic products and robot ecosystem to adhere to industry standards
- Deliver robust and serviceable designs
- Create electrical layouts and schematics and perform design computations and prepare drawing packages for manufacturing and assembly
- Translate engineering requirements to a physical product
- Give and receive feedback: Thoughtfully consider the electrical designs of peers so that you can provide design, manufacturing, technical feedback both through the design review process and consistent informal
- Contribute to resource and time estimations to assist in company level planning.