Office Manager and Interview Coordinator
2-3 Month Temp - Full-Time
About Momentum Machines:
Founded in 2009 and located in San Francisco’s South of Market neighborhood, Momentum Machines is a small collective of food lovers and engineers with decades of robotics and restaurant experience. In the past five-plus years, we’ve solved many difficult engineering and manufacturing challenges, helped each other grow, and built some interesting intellectual property.Our first device makes gourmet burgers from scratch. Not only do we grind the meat to order, we also slice tomatoes, onions, pickles, and a brioche roll fresh for you. Accented by an infinitely personalizable variety of produce, seasonings, and sauces, you can get exactly what you’re craving. Serving a burger this great at such affordable prices would be impossible without culinary automation.
About the role: We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Additionally, you will get exposure to many aspects of running a company that span accounting, supply chain, office operations, and many others. This role will start as a 40 hours per week temporary employment role, with the potentiality that the role will be full-time.
* Serve as the point person and concierge for appointments, interviews, deliveries and inquiries.
* Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
* Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
* Partner with recruiting to schedule and manage candidate interviews.
* Assist company leaders with appointments scheduling and special projects as they come up.
* Coordinate with IT on all office equipment and department heads for engineering procurement.
* Provide general support to visitors.
* Assist in the on boarding process for new hires.
* Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements).
* Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
*In-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
Familiarity with email scheduling toolsExcellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environmentA creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements