Program/Project Manager Assistant
Santa Clara, California /
Program Management – Program Guild /
As a first-mover in building in-space transportation and infrastructure technology, Momentus is at the forefront of the commercialization of space. With an experienced team of aerospace, propulsion, and robotics engineers, Momentus has developed a cost-effective and energy-efficient in-space transport system based on plasma water propulsion technology.
Daring problems require daring solutions. We boldly charge into uncharted territory knowing that no matter the outcome we will benefit from the journey and move closer to our goals no matter what. Our teams know that working at Momentus means more than building innovative technology, it means creating entirely new markets in the space economy. We are level-headed, business-minded strategic thinkers intent on providing immediate value to our customers today while simultaneously preparing for the vast possibilities of the future. If this sounds like you, we should talk.
- Liaising with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of projects using Wrike
- Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables for integrated project teams in Engineering
- Analyzing data as required
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, drafting invoices and drawing estimates for Program Management
- Tracking and reporting project progress for Engineering Projects
- Performing other duties assigned by the Program Managers in an orderly and efficient manner
- 3+ years' experience in project management or administrative assistance
- Proficiency in any management software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
Skills that are a plus
- Wrike: Project Management Software
- Duro PLM
- Valispace Requirements Software
- Engineering projects experience
- Aerospace Knowledge
Salary and option compensation is commensurate with experience and training. This is a full-time position in Santa Clara, California. This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. Â§ 1324b(a)(3) is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Momentus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Momentus will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.