Santa Clara, California /
Facility Manager /
Momentus provides in-space transportation services. To do this, we are building and operating orbit transfer vehicles which carry spacecraft from the orbit where they are initially dropped-off to their final orbit where they need to be to perform their mission.
Momentus is seeking a multifaceted and experienced Facilities Operations Lead to support our rapid growth and increasing production demands.
- Oversight and accountability regarding all aspects of facilities management and operations
- Build and maintain relationships with key vendors
- Upkeep and planning of Facilities budget
- Oversee and manage relationships with property owners to ensure good favor and compliance with local codes and contractual obligations
- Design and deploy operational procedures as required to facilitate continued safety and compliance
- Involvement with installation of lab equipment including high voltage loads, heavy machinery, cold water plumbing and high heat management infrastructure
- Utilize various project management tools to align vendors and contractors against internal timelines and accurate budgets
- Expertise and thorough understanding of relevant vendor contracts and building leases, and strength in negotiating favorable terms.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Experience scaling startup (fast paced, dynamic, flexible etc.)
- Strong creative problem solving abilities
- Ability to efficiently manage overlapping facilities projects
- Experience in aerospace or similar industry including specific knowledge of ITAR and EAR facilities requirements
- Experience with video surveillance, digitally controlled access and other modern building amenities
- Cultured aesthetic sensibility and strong understanding of work space design principles
- 5 years experience in a facilities management capacity at a multi-office environment.
Salary and option compensation is commensurate with experience and training.
This is a full time position in Santa Clara, California.
This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. Â1324b(a)(3) is required.