Santa Clara, California /
G&A – Facility Manager /
As a first-mover in building in-space transportation and infrastructure technology, Momentus is at the forefront of the commercialization of space. With an experienced team of aerospace, propulsion, and robotics engineers, Momentus has developed a cost-effective and energy-efficient in-space transport system based on plasma water propulsion technology.
Daring problems require daring solutions. We boldly charge into uncharted territory knowing that no matter the outcome we will benefit from the journey and move closer to our goals no matter what. Our teams know that working at Momentus means more than building innovative technology, it means creating entirely new markets in the space economy. We are level-headed, business-minded strategic thinkers intent on providing immediate value to our customers today while simultaneously preparing for the vast possibilities of the future. If this sounds like you, we should talk.
With both customer service skills and excellent attention to detail, the Facilities Coordinator will work with on-site team members to manage work orders for the proper maintenance and care of each facility. The Facilities Coordinator/Tech will proactively manage facility improvements and provide management with the necessary data for repairs and maintenance. The Facilities Coordinator/Tech possesses excellent communication skills while working with vendors and internal team members to ensure the timely and quality completion of work orders.
- Assist with the management of work orders, dispatch appropriate team members and ensure the high quality completion of all work orders.
- Close work orders while working closely with on-site team members to ensure quality resolution and provide feedback to vendors and maintenance teams.
- Resolve technical and logistical facility issues with a highly proactive and can-do attitude.
- Assist Facilities Manager with coordinating service providers for the maintenance and repairs for all sites (currently in two separate locations).
- Manage furniture repairs and building issues in-house when appropriate.
- Manage/execute any repairs and maintenance needed.
- Understand and manage all building systems. This includes security/badging, HVAC, building management system, and electrical.
- Support the Facilities Manager on various projects. This means managing small to large projects under the direction of the Facilities Manager.
- Provide front desk support as needed.
- 5 years of progressive Administrative and Facility experience working with multiple sites.
- Highly proficient in Google drive/apps, CRM systems.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to complete projects timely and with high quality – we need a Facility Coordinator/Tech with excellent follow through!
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize as necessary and leverage resources throughout the organization.
- Exceptional problem solving, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid CA Drivers License
This is a full-time position in Santa Clara, California. This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. Â§ 1324b(a)(3) is required
Momentus is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Momentus is also an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, creed, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: Momentus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Momentus will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.