Front End Development
Santa Clara, California /
Engineers – Engineer /
As a first-mover in building in-space transportation and infrastructure technology, Momentus is at the forefront of the commercialization of space. With an experienced team of aerospace, propulsion, and robotics engineers, Momentus has developed a cost-effective and energy-efficient in-space transport system based on plasma water propulsion technology.
Daring problems require daring solutions. We boldly charge into uncharted territory knowing that no matter the outcome we will benefit from the journey and move closer to our goals no matter what. Our teams know that working at Momentus means more than building innovative technology, it means creating entirely new markets in the space economy. We are level-headed, business-minded strategic thinkers intent on providing immediate value to our customers today while simultaneously preparing for the vast possibilities of the future. If this sounds like you, we should talk.
We are seeking a front end developer to support to support application development across the company. The ideal candidate should be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and enjoys distilling complex process into simple visualizations and UIs.
- Architect, develop, and deploy front end software applications
- Support RESTful API definition and development
- Develop CI/CD pipelines for front end applications
- This position will occasionally require flexible working hours including nights and weekends to support spacecraft testing and operations
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience working with and developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent technical communications skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of spacecraft operations and/or astrodynamics highly desired
- Experience with Node.js highly desired
- Experience with Bootstrap, Reactjs, and/or Vue.js highly desired
- Experience with Django, Flask, and other python web servers
- Experience with D3.js, CesiumJS, and/or WebG
- Familiar with micro service architectures
- Familiar with Mysql, Postgre, MongoDB, InfluxDB, and/or Elasticsearch
- Familiar with docker and containerization of applications
Education & Work Experience:
- BS degree in Engineering, or a closely related discipline
Salary and option compensation is commensurate with experience and training. This is a full-time position in Santa Clara, California. This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. Â§ 1324b(a)(3) is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To all recruitment agencies: Momentus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Momentus will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.