Santa Clara, California /
G&A – Human Resources /
As a first-mover in building in-space transportation and infrastructure technology, Momentus is at the forefront of the commercialization of space. With an experienced team of aerospace, propulsion, and robotics engineers, Momentus has developed a cost-effective and energy-efficient in-space transport system based on plasma water propulsion technology.
Daring problems require daring solutions. We boldly charge into uncharted territory knowing that no matter the outcome we will benefit from the journey and move closer to our goals no matter what. Our teams know that working at Momentus means more than building innovative technology, it means creating entirely new markets in the space economy. We are level-headed, business-minded strategic thinkers intent on providing immediate value to our customers today while simultaneously preparing for the vast possibilities of the future. If this sounds like you, we should talk.
We are seeking a highly motivated Internal Recruiter to facilitate our rapid growth. This position will cover full lifecycle recruiting, including filling existing and created vacancies with top tier talent, assist in the development of long-term talent acquisition strategies that promote effective methods to source and evaluate talent, and maintain daily interaction with hiring managers. You must be highly organized with a great sense of urgency and initiative.
- Own the full cycle recruiting process for roles, supporting a wide range of departments across the organization: engaging, evaluating, and hiring top candidates to join our growing company
- Partner with hiring managers throughout the interview process to develop job descriptions, identify candidates, manage the candidate experience, and negotiate offers
- Provide a positive experience for every candidate from applicant stage to offer, ensuring candidates are moving through the interview process, feedback is collected post-interview, and candidates and hiring managers are kept updated on status
- Source passive candidates for current and anticipated openings
- Screen and present top candidates to hiring manager
- Conduct post-interview follow-up with candidate and hiring managers
- Partner with Human Resource colleagues to complete the offer letter and onboarding process
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle of each opening in Lever
- Participate in employer branding projects and assist with recruiting events
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within our values
- BA/BS degree or relevant professional experience
- Experience aerospace industries preferred but must have technical recruiting experience
- 5+ years of previous recruiting and sourcing experience (preferably a mix of agency and in-house)
- Experience hiring in a high-volume environment 10 -20 hires per month.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software and other recruitment systems including Lever and LinkedIn
- Team player who is self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- High integrity; high degree of professionalism
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills
This is a full-time position in Santa Clara, California. This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. Â§ 1324b(a)(3) is required
Momentus is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Momentus is also an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, creed, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: Momentus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Momentus will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.