Santa Clara, California /
G&A – Executive /
As a first-mover in building in-space transportation and infrastructure technology, Momentus is at the forefront of the commercialization of space. With an experienced team of aerospace, propulsion, and robotics engineers, Momentus has developed a cost-effective and energy-efficient in-space transport system based on plasma water propulsion technology.
Daring problems require daring solutions. We boldly charge into uncharted territory knowing that no matter the outcome we will benefit from the journey and move closer to our goals no matter what. Our teams know that working at Momentus means more than building innovative technology, it means creating entirely new markets in the space economy. We are level-headed, business-minded strategic thinkers intent on providing immediate value to our customers today while simultaneously preparing for the vast possibilities of the future. If this sounds like you, we should talk.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for handling a variety of tasks in order to support the executive team and facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Managing the executive's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements and create trip itineraries
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings and track actions.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Technologically literate
- Quick learner & independent worker
- Exhibit both excellent reliability and responsibility
- Preferred: experience in the aerospace industry
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and 5+ years of work experience
This is a full-time position in Santa Clara, California. This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. Â§ 1324b(a)(3) is required
Momentus is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Momentus is also an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, creed, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected class.
To all recruitment agencies: Momentus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or any company email. Momentus will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.