Front End Engineer
San Francisco, CA /
Monad’s mission is to effect real change in the security space by empowering humans with the tools they need to solve the thorniest cybersecurity problems.
As a remote company, Monad thrives on collaboration, teamwork, and a transparent environment of proactive communication and responsiveness. We are a company made up of humans, and value and respect both our professional and personal spaces. Family, health, and general well-being are key values.
We make security data accessible to regular humans. Join our team and help build this transformative data platform!
About the Role:
Do you want to help build the technical foundation of an early stage engineer-focused company? Do you understand the complexities and challenges of providing simple yet powerful interfaces to large data sets?
As a Frontend Engineer, you will work on creating beautiful and functional user interfaces that allow our users to analyze and gain valuable insight from their cyber security data. Since we're a small team, you may be called upon to get your hands dirty on APIs in the back end - if you're comfortable with that (or happy to learn), it's a plus!
Monad is headquartered In San Francisco, but we work in a fully remote environment. Our team is currently distributed across the US, Europe, and Australia. #LI-Remote
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing user interfaces and reusable UI components
- Brainstorming and evaluating new product features and technologies
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, discussing architecture and reviewing code
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), propose and implement solutions
- Writing technical documentation for features you implement
We're looking for teammates who have:
- Strong self-discipline
- 5+ years of experience in working as a front end developer; experience having led a team of front end developers is a plus
- Ability to build robust code and associated unit tests
- Experience in AWS is desirable but any knowledge of cloud services is recommended
- Excitement for working on the early stages of a product
- Interest in cybersecurity is a plus
Technologies you'll be working with:
- A variety of Cybersecurity tools
- Flex vacation
- Fully Remote
Benefits will evolve over time. If you have recommendations, please let us know!