Full Stack Engineer
San Francisco, CA /
Monad’s mission is to effect real change in the security space by empowering humans with the tools they need to solve the thorniest cybersecurity problems.
As a remote company, Monad thrives on collaboration, teamwork, and a transparent environment of proactive communication and responsiveness. We are a company made up of humans, and value and respect both our professional and personal spaces. Family, health, and general well-being are key values.
We make security data accessible to regular humans. Join our team and help build this transformative data platform!
About the Role:
Do you want to help build the technical foundation of an early stage engineer-focused company? Do you understand the complexities and challenges of cloud microservices, simple yet effective user interaction and building a modern scalable platform?
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will work on creating and scaling our cloud security data platform. You will collaborate closely with the rest of the engineering team on building critical functionality and services by developing internal and external APIs that enable interacting with security data. You will build user interfaces that allow our users to analyze and gain valuable insight from their cyber security data.
Monad is headquartered In San Francisco, but we work in a fully remote environment. Our team is currently distributed across the US, Europe, and Australia. #LI-Remote
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing scalable and performant APIs and services to power our systems
- Developing user interfaces and reusable UI components
- Brainstorming and evaluating new product features and technologies
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, discussing architecture and reviewing code
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), propose and implement solutions
- Writing technical documentation for features you implement
We're looking for teammates who have:
- Strong self-discipline
- 3+ years of experience in working across backend/front end development
- Ability to build robust code and associated unit tests
- Experience in AWS is desirable but any knowledge of cloud services is recommended
- Excitement for working on the early stages of a product
- Interest in cybersecurity is a plus
Technologies you'll be working with:
- A variety of Cybersecurity tools
- Flex vacation
- Fully Remote
Benefits will evolve over time. If you have recommendations, please let us know!