San Francisco, CA /
Monad’s mission is to effect real change in the security space by empowering humans with the tools they need to solve the thorniest cybersecurity problems.
As a remote company, Monad thrives on collaboration, teamwork, and a transparent environment of proactive communication and responsiveness. We are a company made up of humans, and value and respect both our professional and personal spaces. Family, health, and general well-being are key values.
We make security data accessible to regular humans. Join our team and help build this transformative data platform!
About the Role:
We’re looking for a QA Engineer to own the testing process, risk management and quality evaluation of new features and releases of the Monad platform. This role is a “ground floor” opportunity to develop testing procedures, automated frameworks and eventually build a testing team. Ownership, initiative and accountability are paramount for this role.
Monad is headquartered In San Francisco, but we work in a fully remote environment. Our team is currently distributed across the US, Europe, and Australia. #LI-Remote
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and performing functional, automated, security, performance, and regression tests
- Identifying opportunities to implement automated testing
- Working with data engineers on ensuring testability and correctness of data pipelines
- Collaborating with the wider product and development team to understand how new features should be tested
- Helping to ensure that deployments adhere to deadlines while not compromising on quality
- Guiding the development team in writing and maintaining automated unit and integration tests and working alongside them to implement tests where necessary
We're looking for teammates who have:
- Broad understanding of UI testing, test methodologies and automated testing
- Experience with any scripting / programming languages, preferably Python
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and continuous integration tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow developers about quality related needs
- Experience testing within agile software and services environments
- Excitement for working on the early stages of a product
- Interest in cybersecurity is a plus although no experience needed
Technologies you'll be exposed to:
- Variety of security and asset management tools (Tenable, Rapid7, Qualys, Snyk, SonarQube, JAMF, more)
- Flex vacation
- Fully Remote
Benefits will evolve over time. If you have recommendations, please let us know!