Sr Product Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Monad’s mission is to effect real change in the security space by empowering humans with the tools they need to solve the thorniest cybersecurity problems.
As a remote company, Monad thrives on collaboration, teamwork, and a transparent environment of proactive communication and responsiveness. We are a company made up of humans, and value and respect both our professional and personal spaces. Family, health, and general well-being are key values.
We make security data accessible to regular humans. Join our team and help build this transformative data platform!
About the Role:
Do you want to help direct the product vision and GTM strategy of an earlier stage engineer-focused company? Do you understand the product complexities and challenges of big data, cloud microservices, and delivering a modern scalable platform?
Our security data cloud platform enables companies to extract, normalize, and enrich all of their data from the most relevant security tools – and send it wherever they need at the touch of a button.
As a Sr Product Manager, you will work on creating and delivering the product strategy for our cloud security data platform. You will collaborate closely with our founders, engineering, sales and more as we build in critical functionality.
Monad is headquartered In San Francisco, but we work in a fully remote environment. Our team is currently distributed across the US, Europe, and Australia. #LI-Remote
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary Range - $150K-$225K annually, Remote US. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Monad considers factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, key skills, and internal equity, as well as location, market and business considerations when extending an offer. As part of our total rewards package, Monad offers comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Vacation, Fully Remote and 401K.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate what Product features would need to get prioritized and built to meet the needs of our customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure we deliver as a team
- Build relationships with our integration partners
- Align relevant stakeholders across the company to execute on strategy and drive business outcomes
- Contribute to propagating a customer-centric culture across our organization & provide customer/market feedback to the team to set the roadmaps
We're looking for teammates who have:
- 6+ years in Product Management at a technology company, ideally working on cloud data security problems
- Strong sense of ownership: will own and measure outcomes along with sales, technical solutions, product, etc
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by creating customer-first solutions and thinking from first principles
- Strong data-driven problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Passion for building products that unlock value for Data Security
- Experience influencing the Executive Team members on key strategy and cross-functional initiatives
- Experience working within a startup environment
Technologies you will be exposed to:
- Flex vacation
- Fully Remote
Benefits will evolve over time. If you have recommendations, please let us know!