San Francisco, CA /
Monad’s mission is to effect real change in the security space by empowering humans with the tools they need to solve the thorniest cybersecurity problems.
As a remote company, Monad thrives on collaboration, teamwork, and a transparent environment of proactive communication and responsiveness. We are a company made up of humans, and value and respect both our professional and personal spaces. Family, health, and general well-being are key values.
We make security data accessible to regular humans. Join our team and help build this transformative data platform!
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Support Engineer to take ownership of supporting Monad’s customers when they need help. This role is a “ground floor” opportunity to develop support procedures and eventually build a support team. Ownership, initiative and accountability are paramount for this role. You will be expected not only to delight our customers but also to develop a reasonably technical understanding of the product to be able to troubleshoot issues with minimal developer input.
Monad is headquartered In San Francisco, but we work in a fully remote environment. Our team is currently distributed across the US, Europe, and Australia. #LI-Remote
Your responsibilities will include:
- Resolving customer issues via slack, email and Zoom
- Collaborating with our Product and Development Teams to build new features and fix bugs
- Creating and updating documentation based on customer interactions
- Participating in regular rotations for weekday and weekend on-call coverage (daytime only), providing emergency support to our customers, or working with our developers to coordinate incident communications
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to Support workflows
We're looking for teammates who have:
- Experience in a startup, foundational support role
- Experience with any scripting / programming languages, preferably Python
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and distributed processing
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers about support issues
- Excitement for working on the early stages of a product
- Interest in cybersecurity is a plus although no experience needed
Technologies you'll be exposed to:
- Variety of security and asset management tools (Tenable, Rapid7, Qualys, Snyk, SonarQube, JAMF, more)
- Flex vacation
- Fully Remote
Benefits will evolve over time. If you have recommendations, please let us know!