Support Team Executive
Commercial – Support Team /
We are currently growing at a rapid pace with more and more people using Moneybox. To support this exciting growth, we’re looking for someone to join our Moneybox Support team and to ensure that Moneybox continues to be known for taking pride in supporting and delighting both existing and potential customers. We want to go above and beyond wherever we can and ensure that using the service is a great experience.
What you'll do
- Interacting with current and potential customers through Intercom and over the phone to address any queries they have.
- Interacting with the Operations and Compliance team to ensure a great customer experience.
- Interacting with the Product team to continually improve the customer experience.
- Look for ways to go ‘above and beyond’ to make customers happy.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very- fast-growing company.
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
- ***Working days: Five days per week which will include weekend days in a rotational system. Shifts are 9am - 5:30pm, 11:30am - 8pm, 8am - 4:30pm. Additional overtime hours also available. Please note that during your training period hours will be 9am - 5:30pm***
- Starting salary - £23,500
Experience and skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A ‘high-output do-er’ with a desire to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing start up environment.
- Explaining clearly in introduction email why you believe Moneybox is exciting and why you believe you are a great candidate.
- Direct experience with Intercom.
Bonus points for:
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com