Senior Product Designer - Investments
Product & Engineering – Product Design (UX/UI) /
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help shape the future of our product experience, with best-in-class visual design skills and solid experience of UX practice. The successful candidate will be embedded within a cross functional mission team, focused on our Investment products. You must have roughly 5 years of experience, have a good technical understanding and a passion for getting into the detail.
All applications must include a copy/link to your portfolio.
What You’ll Do
- Full stack product design, taking responsibility for all aspects of the of the feature you design - from the first sketch through to implementation, you’ll drive all stages of the design process
- You will report directly to the Design Manager
- You won’t be expected to manage designers, but inspire everyone around you, be a thought leader
- Work directly with the product, insights and engineerings team to understand the user base, business needs, related requirements and technical constraints
- Have a deep understanding of the Moneybox products and app
- Utilize your full range of UX design (interaction design and visual design) skills
- Lead the vision for a specific product area and communicate your ideas and rationale to wider stakeholders
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple yet inspiring
- Continuously deliver design iterations in order to achieve the best experience
- Evaluate UI/UX design throughout the development cycle
- Collaborate with product stakeholders to define and design new tools, features, flows and mockups
- Use a combination of data and customer feedback to refine and optimise screens, processes and micro-interactions
Who you are
- A driven designer with 5+ years minimum experience delivering both UX and UI design in digital including experience in mobile and native applications
- Possess a portfolio full of beautiful, well thought out interface work that showcases your flair and attention-to-detail. Include examples of mobile and app products you have worked on (iOS and Android)
- Expert with each stage of the design UX/UI design process (eg: process flow development, system architecture, wireframing, research, interaction design, visual design, prototyping)
- Business minded, applying Design Thinking methods to match people's needs with what is technically feasible resulting in a viable business strategy which converts customer value and market opportunity
- Ability to design products and features that match how people think and behave
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial
- Eager to deliver impeccable visual designs
- High attention to detail
- Quick learner, always open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills
- Ability to make complex ideas simple to understand and easy to use for customers
- Ability to think on your feet, adapt and a master in communicating your ideas and thought processes
- You thrive in a fast paced environment where you can use lightweight processes, creative ideas and quick iteration to have a huge impact
- What drives you is delivering great experiences and solving problems
- Love showing your work often because it’s how you improve
- A keen interest and knowledge of FinTech industry
- Passionate about helping people save and invest for their future
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years minimum experience delivering both UX and UI design
- A portfolio of work containing examples of both UX, UI and native applications
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Abstract, Figma, Marvel, Adobe etc)
- Experience of native iOS/Android design
- Experience working in a fast paced environment alongside developers
- Used or constructed design systems
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience leading design projects and presenting to stakeholders
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive renumeration package
- Company Share options
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com