Customer Operations - AML Executive
Commercial – Customer Operations /
As an AML Executive, you’ll be part of our growing Customer Operations team. You’ll be running daily AML checks for both new and existing customers and will use a variety of software and resources to make actions on customers’ accounts. You’ll also be helping our Support Team and Compliance teams with any extra administration duties. Finally, you’ll be looking at each of the processes you’ll perform daily as a whole and using your experience to see how these could be improved from both a customer and operational perspective.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the Support team and Compliance teams
- Running daily ‘first line’ AML checks on all customers where the app can’t verify their identity
- Completing a daily workflow of direct debit set up checks
- Helping customers to change their direct debits using approved checks and processes
- Speaking with customers to obtain their correct details in order to properly set up a Lifetime ISA account
- Assisting with statement requests from customers and other financial providers
- Performing account verifications when a customer wishes to transfer out from Moneybox
- Working with the wider team to review and suggest improvements to all aforementioned processes
- Working week - 5 days per week, 9am - 5:30pm which will include one weekend day.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting very- fast-growing company
- Someone with an interest in AML, compliance, or Operational roles, looking for the first step in their career
- Someone extremely organised and adaptable; able to tackle a long task one hour, and a tricky ad-hoc request the next
- Trustworthy and reliable – you’ll be performing some extremely important functions
- A confident but friendly individual, able to clearly explain to customers what is needed of them, whilst still maintaining a great Moneybox service
- Naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work
- A pro-active, ‘do-er’, who lets us know when they have questions – we love it when people get stuck in, but we love it even more when they let us know when they aren’t sure!
- Knows how to have to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
Experience and Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Great communication and listening skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious startup
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Share options
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences and events
- Perkbox – selection of 200+ perks
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com