Senior Risk Manager
Compliance – Compliance /
The Risk & Compliance team plays a key role in protecting our customers and Moneybox and works closely with the rest of the business. The Senior Risk Manager will lead the Risk part of the team and be responsible for Moneybox’s risk management framework and other key risk-related activities. Reporting to the Risk & Compliance Director, you will carry out a variety of tasks that will assist with the management of risk across the business, protecting both our customers and the business.
What You’ll Do
- Working closely with the rest of the Risk & Compliance team and the business, you will help Moneybox continue to build a best in class Risk program. You will be involved in, but not limited to, these duties:
- Mature the risk management framework, including but not limited to working with the business to formalise risk and control self assessments and reporting.
- Produce Risk-related assessments, including managing cross-functional work such as the ICARA and operational resilience.
- Manage a more junior member of the Risk team.
- Produce reports and analysis on Risk activities and operational risk events.
- Produce and maintain relevant policies, procedures and records.
- Contribute to broader work carried out by the team to continually enhance controls.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting, fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Has a strong bias for action.
- Has an independent and questioning mind.
- Able to adapt quickly and manage competing priorities.
- Takes a methodical, analytical approach to make good judgements.
- Unafraid to take on new challenges, developing deep knowledge in new areas.
- Naturally personable, a great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and Skills
- Up to 5 years’ experience in Risk
- Experience of ICARA and operational resilience
- Experience identifying and implementing improvements
- Great communication and listening skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning and super ambitious business.
- Work with a friendly team of highly motivated individuals.
- Be in an environment where you are listened to and can actually have an impact.
- Thriving collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Company share options.
- A benefits package that includes Gympass, a personal learning budget, subsidised private medical insurance, matched pension contributions up to an additional 2% and more!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com