Customer Operations Executive
Customer Operations – Customer Operations /
Moneybox wants to help a generation invest in their future. As part of this mission, our Customer Operations team work to make it quick and easy to transfer your existing ISA/LISA products into the Moneybox app and help our customers use their Lifetime ISA to buy their first home. As a member of the Customer Operations team, you’ll be instrumental in helping our customers get set up and making sure their experience is a great one!
You’ll be answering questions from customers, calling providers, liaising with solicitors, and constantly feeding back to the Product Team with any improvements that can be made to the process. In addition, you’ll be helping our Support Team with any extra administration for customers’ accounts.
What you'll do
- Support customers who are buying their first home by processing their withdrawal request and communicating with their solicitor to ensure the process is smooth.
- Communicate with customers on any queries that they have and keep them fully informed on their transfer status and liaising with providers to follow-up any pending or slow transfers.
- Constantly review all operational processes to look for areas of improvement and work with the relevant team to ensure that the customer experience is always the best it can be.
- Assist with the documentation and feedback of metrics around transfers to allow for constant review and optimisation.
- Support and manage internal operational projects.
- Working days: Five days per week (9am-5:30pm) which will include one weekend day on rotation.
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to build their career at an exciting and fast-growing company.
- Someone with an analytic approach and problem-solving attitude to help make sure all customers’ transfers are completed from beginning to end.
- Able to communicate sometimes complex concepts to customers in a friendly manner.
- Similarly, able to convey a professional and persistent approach with existing providers.
- A naturally personable, great communicator who has a passion for their work.
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company during an exciting period of new products and features.
- Knows how to have to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
Experience and skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great communication and listening skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar customer service and/or operations role is a bonus.
At this time we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
We have a hybrid policy that includes 2 days from our London office and 3 from home. If the role states it is either hybrid or remote candidates must be based within the UK.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com
Your application will be subject to criminal record and adverse credit history checks (such as CCJs, IVAs and bankruptcy). As a regulated financial business, an adverse financial history could impact your suitability for the role. If you are aware of anything that could affect your suitability for the role, please let us know.