Business Architecture – Business Architecture /
The Project Manager is a role that works closely with the teams involved in cross-functional projects, including product, operations, and engineering, to ensure the successful and timely delivery of projects.
The work is varied, fast paced and spans the business. You will learn a great deal about how Moneybox operates as you support delivery from specifications through to release. Your role is to be close to the detail so you can support the project team and also be able to step back to see the bigger picture to support stakeholders and sponsors. You will be able to effectively communicate how your projects link to the wider business and the impact that any delays or changes may have.
The role will suit someone who can quickly build effective relationships, has excellent written and oral presentation skills and is comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders. It is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys taking significant care and pride in what they and project teams deliver together.
What you'll do
- Enable projects, supporting the project team to deliver high quality outcomes to agreed planned timings
- Responsible for all aspects of delivery management ie planning, execution and monitoring
- Help to empower tech teams in owning their own milestones and deliverables, supporting them with advice and processes on projects they are running
- Build deep knowledge of projects and the systems and products they change, using this to add value to projects and support stakeholders
- Document all key decisions and obtain sign off from the required stakeholders
- Discuss and agree with stakeholders when changes to scope/delivery may be required
- Actively anticipate risks and look for mitigation
- Assist with resource allocation
- Collaborate and create an environment of trust and openness within the project team
- Practise continuous improvement and look to improve ways of working within the business
- Support the wider team where required
Who you are
- A driven, ambitious individual who is looking to build their career at an exciting, fast-growing company
- Able to create a motivational environment and keep the team to delivery timeframes
- Someone who takes ownership of work and is committed to delivering output of a consistently high standard
- A pro-active individual who builds deep knowledge and can identify impact and consequences
- Solution orientated
- A great communicator with excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Someone who is comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Adaptable and flexible, for those times when things do not go to plan
- Excited about FinTech and being part of a company that is trying to make a positive mark on the world
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook
Experience and skills
- 3+ years of hands on project management experience, ideally in financial services or other regulated industry
- Effective prioritisation and multitasking skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities and allocate resources efficiently
- Expert at creating and tracking delivery projects
- Ability to lead and foster collaboration, and drive results
- Track record of building strong relationships
At this time we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role and we cannot consider overseas applications.
We have a hybrid policy that includes 2 days from our London office and 3 from home. If the role states it is either hybrid or remote candidates must be based within the UK.
Please read before you apply!
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Moneybox using your personal data as described below.
We collect applicants’ personal data to manage our recruitment related activities. Consequently, we may use your personal data to evaluate your application, to select and shortlist applicants, to set up and conduct interviews and tests, to evaluate and assess the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment process generally.
We do not share your personal data with unauthorised third parties. However, we may, if necessary, share your personal data to carefully selected third parties acting on our behalf. This may include transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided us with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather we did not keep your details on file, you can contact us at email: DPO@moneyboxapp.com
Your application will be subject to criminal record and adverse credit history checks (such as CCJs, IVAs and bankruptcy). As a regulated financial business, an adverse financial history could impact your suitability for the role. If you are aware of anything that could affect your suitability for the role, please let us know.