MoneyLion is looking for a data scientist to lead the development of algorithms that will enable us to better predict creditworthiness. This entails understanding and implementing modern machine learning methods, applying them to retail financial data, and providing convincing evidence of their effectiveness.
- Analyse and predict outcomes based on historical patterns
- Discover new insights and understanding of business performance based on data
- Explore and analyse business problems and to create customer scorecards
- Identify, monitor and measure quality processes over time.
- Develop dashboard to visualise findings in precise and meaningful ways
- Use statistical data analysis and leading technologies to drive fact based decisions.
- Explore the availability of new data source
- Explore the data to find new patterns and relationships
- Strong mathematical, statistical or actuarial background
- Must have hands on experience in machine learning, predictive analytics and statistical modelling
- Adept at problem solving using both textbook methods and novel viewpoints
- Proficiency in either R, Python, Matlab or other analytics/data mining package
- Knowledge of big data technologies and machine learning algorithms will be an advantage
- Preferably familiar with Big Data applications/solutions such as Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kibana and etc
- Preferably familiar with data visualization techniques using one or more packages such Tableau, Weka or D3 visualisation.
* Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
MoneyLion is a technology-enabled lending institution focused on helping all consumers gain access to credit. At MoneyLion we feel passionately that everyone should have a clear path to better financial products. We use data to offer better financial products to all Americans. By rewarding financial responsibility, providing top-notch customer assistance and offering insightful financial education tips we aim to positively impact our customers and enable them to better their financial health.
MoneyLion uses innovative machine learning based algorithms and big-data analytics to programmatically underwrite better loans at affordable rates. MoneyLion’s product offerings include installment loans, line of credit, pre-paid debit cards and point-of-sale consumer and merchant financing opportunities. MoneyLion currently operates in all 50 states of America.
MoneyLion is a fintech startup backed by leading venture capital firms and angel investors, many of who have run Wall Street’s most venerable financial institutions. Leadership at MoneyLion consists of seasoned veterans from institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Citadel, and Credit Suisse.