Senior Front End Engineer
New York, NY
MoneyLion is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join its team in New York to help build the future of financial technology. You will build and test new features, execute on our product roadmap, engineer for performance across browsers, and help drive software and technology decisions while having a direct impact on the community as we build and scale the world's most rewarding program for financial wellness.
What you'll do
- Support members of the team in delivering groundbreaking frontend web applications that bring the joy of financial wellness to millions of users
- Facilitate collaboration between engineers, product owners, and designers
- Posses a deep understanding of the product and business goals which you can translate into tech
- Mentor other specialists
- Challenge yourself to keep growing as a senior developer
- Contribute to the vision and long-term strategy of the company
- Find ways to spread learning across the organization (gives internal talks, write on internal blogs, etc).
- Serve as the go-to person for solving problems in your domain of expertise
You will have experience with:
- Webpack, babel & node
- HTML & CSS
Extra points for:
- Interest or experience in fintech
- Experience building progressive web applications
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks and good coffee
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.