Customer Success Manager
Look around you today, every wall, window, door, and roof was made possible by the coordination of architects and a team of professionals. They are charged with the responsibility of creating our shelters and yet, they are left with nothing more than Excel to manage their work. Let's change that!
What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You'll be our ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
Work with some of the best product people in the world: We’re an innovative team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background. You will be doing some of the best work of your life.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the Monograph team. As a dedicated CS team member, you will provide an exceptional experience for our customers during onboarding and implementation. Our #1 company value is People First - and you will make sure that our customers are #1. You’ll be responsible for onboarding new customers, creating a roadmap for each account, managing the implementation, and working directly with our product team to deliver customer feedback.
The Customer Success Manager is a valuable member of the Customer Success department working in cross-collaboration with different teams (product, marketing, sales, etc) to ensure customers achieve their desired outcome when adopting Monograph. To be a strong team member and progress in their role, the Customer Success Manager should demonstrate proficiency in the following 3 key areas:
- Can independently lead a product demonstration for new customers.
- Can translate their product and industry knowledge well enough to create a roadmap for each account that defines the plan for long-term success and adoption.
- Replies to customer’s requests and needs in a timely manner and professional manner that builds rapport and trust.
- Is proactively engaging with accounts during implementation periods to ensure the user adoption is accomplished.
- Can identify product or relationship gaps that contribute to churn and develop methods to prevent or flag them.
- Takes their everyday work seriously and seeks opportunities to improve our internal processes.
- Has data-driven decision process that is supported by the data we have to benefit the majority of customers and our team.
- Sets goals that are measurable and relevant to position and company.
- Understands and keeps strategic company goals top of mind and identifies ways to contribute to them.
- Seeks outside knowledge and training to aid them with implementing innovative new approaches that lead to increases in internal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Has sufficient product knowledge and technical skill to independently create and/or revise educational content.
- Understands the strengths of our product, its weakness, and short-term workflows to address questions and concerns.
- 3+ years of experience in customer success at a SaaS company.
- Experience with our CS tech stack: Hubspot, Intercom, ChurnZero or Custify.
- A strong sense of urgency and accountability and a keen eye for detail and operational efficiency.
- Highly skilled at multitasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships within sales, marketing, and support to facilitate a great customer experience.
- Access to reliable internet connection and proficiency with G Suite, Zoom, Slack, and other basic internet technologies.
- Bonus Points: Experience or familiarity with the architecture industry.
You'll Love Our Benefits
🚀 4-day work week (we have Wednesdays off!)
🌡 Health, dental & vision for employees and dependents
🖥 New laptop/equipment of your choice
🏋🏻♀️ Wellness Stipend
🎭 Innovative engineering and product culture
💰 Early-stage well-funded company
❤️ Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
Yes, this role is a full-time role. We are a remote-first company.
What is the company culture like?
Our amazing friend Lynne interviewed us—read about it on her website Key Values.
Our CEO's thought on culture—read about it on Fast Company.
What efforts are you making in terms of increasing diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we're focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance, knowing that there's a lot more in your life than just your job.