Senior Events Marketing Manager
San Francisco /
About the role
This position reports to our Head of Demand Generation. As our first Senior Events Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution of field activations and industry trade shows at Monte Carlo. In this role, you will be responsible for creating the global events strategy and work closely with sales, marketing, and partners to drive meetings and deal with acceleration field event activations.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Execute a robust demand generation plan for field marketing incorporating multiple in-person and online tactics to reach key audiences including, but not limited to, conferences, field events, webinars, roundtables, digital, hospitality, etc.
- Serve as the liaison point for field sales and field marketing as well as other key functions within the marketing organization.
- Work closely with the marketing campaigns & content marketing teams to ensure messaging and positioning of Monte Carlo in the field marketing plan are aligned to the broader company Go-To-Market strategy.
- Budget management and associated purchasing process management working with finance.
- Support key field marketing projects and activities in collaboration with demand generation and content marketing.
- Support audience acquisition and enablement with field sales teams for key Enterprise Awareness global conferences.
- Reporting & KPI tracking on a monthly and quarterly basis.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Clear communicator with the ability to drive enablement sessions and aim for simplicity and maximum results.
- Obsessive about understanding our customers and their challenges.
- Collaborative and supportive while working with teams to gain consensus.
- Able to prioritize ruthlessly. You possess the ability to work on multiple projects while focusing the right level of effort on each.
- Passionate about delivering the best in-person experience with a keen eye on details.
- A performance marketer skilled in using data-driven metrics to develop, tune, and optimize marketing performance.
- Prior experience in the data industry is a plus.
About Monte Carlo
As businesses increasingly rely on data to power digital products and drive better decision-making, it’s mission-critical that this data is accurate and reliable. Monte Carlo, the data reliability company, is the creator of the industry's first end-to-end Data Observability platform. Named an Enterprise Tech 30 company, a 2021 IDC Innovator, an Inc. Best Place Workplace for 2021, and a "New Relic for data" by Forbes, we've raised $101M from Accel, ICONIQ Growth, GGV Capital, Redpoint Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures. Monte Carlo works with data-driven companies like Fox, Affirm, Vimeo, ThredUp, PagerDuty, and other leading enterprises to help them achieve trust in data.
Come As You Are
At Monte Carlo Data, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building aninclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs,and experiences.
Monte Carlo Data is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are proud to be recognized for our world-class employee experience:
Monte Carlo Benefits:
Health & Wellness perks
Travel between global offices