Head of Recruiting
We are looking for a talented Head of Talent & Recruiting to help us acquire top talent across all functions, including engineering, product, operations, marketing and sales. We need to continue to build a highly specialized and talented team of brilliant people as we scale to keep pace with current growth and category leadership in an emerging, hot space. This is our first hire in this area and so you will have greenfield to create new processes and structure in our organization. You will drive the entire process from sourcing to closing to onboarding top talent, all while working together with our leadership team and hiring managers to improve the way we do things.
What gets you excited
- Building high-caliber teams across disciplines
- Working collaboratively across departments
- Being part of a fast-moving, SaaS startup in a hot space
What gets us excited
- 8+ years of talent / recruiting experience for technology-based SaaS businesses, at least some of which is in-house
- Demonstrable experience recruiting data and engineering teams building complex technical products
- Experience in high-growth organizations to support scale
- Keen eye towards building strong culture of ownership, initiative, customer orientation, over-achievement, urgency and ability to maintain focused discipline on the most important things
About the Company
Monte Carlo helps data teams manage data observability in the same way that New Relic helps engineering teams manage application observability. Monte Carlo helps solve one of the biggest challenges enterprises face today: making sure data can be trusted at all times by minimizing data downtime. Founded in 2019 by Barr Moses and Lior Gavish, Monte Carlo is backed by top investors Accel, GGV, and Redpoint.