We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to take significant ownership in building Monte Carlo's cloud application. The role will involve end-to-end development: from helping formulate requirements and designs with customers to full production implementation. You will be collaborating with a small team of seasoned engineers in a fast-moving startup environment.
Anywhere on the planet (we work remotely)
What gets you excited
- Building analytics/ML user experiences to delight customers
- Owning major projects from inception to deployment, shipping at a rapid pace
- Designing a simple yet flexible UX, and then iterating to improve it
What gets us excited
- 3+ years of experience delivering production-grade frontend code
- Mastery of React and Typescript, and perhaps visualization frameworks
- Experience building enterprise SaaS UIs
- Sense of urgency, ownership mindset, and customer focus
About the company
Monte Carlo helps data teams manage data observability in the same way that New Relic helps engineering teams manage application observability. Monte Carlo helps solve one of the biggest challenges enterprises face today: making sure data can be trusted at all times by minimizing data downtime.
Founded in 2019 by Barr Moses and Lior Gavish, Monte Carlo is backed by top investors Accel, GGV, and Redpoint.