We are looking for a Data Scientist to take significant ownership in building Monte Carlo's Machine Learning capabilities. The role will involve end-to-end development: from helping formulate requirements to full production implementation. You will be collaborating with a small team of seasoned data scientists and engineers in a fast-moving startup environment.
Anywhere on the planet (we work remotely)
What gets you excited
- Building production-grade ML algorithms that delight users
- Driving ML projects from ideation to deployment
- Solving challenging anomaly detection and prediction problems
What gets us excited
- 4+ years of experience delivering ML algorithms to production for customer-facing features
- Mastery of Python, SQL and/or PySpark
- Expertise in time-series analysis, anomaly detection and unsupervised methods
- Sense of urgency, ownership mindset, and product intuition
About the company
Monte Carlo helps data teams manage data observability in the same way that New Relic helps engineering teams manage application observability. Monte Carlo helps solve one of the biggest challenges enterprises face today: making sure data can be trusted at all times by minimizing data downtime.
Founded in 2019 by Barr Moses and Lior Gavish, Monte Carlo is backed by top investors Accel, GGV, and Redpoint.