Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Monte Carlo is growing it's Enterprise Customer Success team. In this role, you’ll quarterback the relationship with Monte Carlo’s largest and most strategic customers to help them bring trust to their data. This includes planning and executing on enterprise rollouts, navigating stakeholders and executives, defining and sharing best practices, quantifying and articulating value, nurturing opportunities for expansion, and collaborating across product, engineering, sales, and marketing. This role can be located anywhere in the United States.
Monte Carlo believes deeply in Customer Success. Our CEO and co-founder, Barr Moses, was VP of Customer Operations at Gainsight, the Customer Success company. Our first company value is Customer Impact.
What gets you excited
- Writing the playbook. There's a lot that we haven't figured out yet. Help define our strategy and execute on it.
- High impact at startup environments. A high degree of ownership and bias for action are critical.
- Being part of a high-performing team. We hold ourselves to a high bar and set ambitious goals.
What gets us excited
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success serving enterprise or consulting for large enterprise clients (e.g. Bain, BCG, McKinsey, etc.). Delivering success for data products is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated track record in an early stage company or highly ambiguous environment. Project and stakeholder management skills to orchestrate large-scale rollouts and manage through enterprise political dynamics.
- Ability to prioritize amongst complex and competing objectives.
Monte Carlo recently raised its series C, bringing total funding to over $100M, from many of the same investors as incredible companies like Snowflake, Looker, and Segment. We’ve been named by Inc Magazine as one of the Best Workplaces for 2021, one of the 46 most promising startups of 2021 according to top VC’s and one of the 100 Hottest SaaS startups of 2021 by CRN.com.