Head of Site & Product Analytics
Finance / Administration – Business Intelligence
Perm - Full-time
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
The Head of Site and Product Analytics is a highly visible and influential role. You will serve as a thought partner to MOO’s leaders across the product marketing, merchandising, product and tech teams. This is a roll-up your sleeves and dig into the data position that requires both an excellent knowledge of Web and eCommerce data points and the ability to derive actionable data insights that generate tangible business outcomes.
In collaboration with the wider BI team and various business stakeholders, you will be responsible for identifying and advocating for strategic and tactical optimisations across the site. Additionally, a significant portion of the role will be dedicated to managing and developing several Analysts through coaching, mentoring, training and enabling growth opportunities.
You will report into the Director of Business Analytics and occasional overseas travel (US) may be required.
While maintaining a customer-centric approach, you will contribute to MOO’s profitability and growth initiatives through experimentation, proper prioritisation of team resources and fostering a data-driven decision-making culture.
- Supporting business stakeholders and the wider Business Intelligence team you will:
- Lead a team of Analysts
- Liaise with product marketing, merchandising, product and tech teams to achieve shared goals
- Evangelize the continued adoption of a “test and learn” mentality through experimentation
- Act as a thought partner helping business stakeholders understand and evaluate opportunities and risks
- Ensure appropriate prioritization processes are maintained to direct resources towards the highest value projects
- Experience managing analytics teams
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence decisions through collaboration, analysis and insights
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, the ideal candidate will have data mining, data visualisation and SQL capabilities
- A knack for “telling stories” resulting from your analysis
- Superb attention to detail
- Work well with others in a dynamic team environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a quantitative major
Nice to haves
- Experience managing employees across multiple locations
- In-depth A/B testing experience (Optimizely or similar)
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.