MBS Marketing Specialist
Marketing – CRM
MOO is looking to hire an energetic, detail-oriented, and experienced Marketing Associate to join the MOO Business Services (MBS) team. You will report to the MBS CRM Lead, supporting an all-star, passionate team located in Boston and London. The ideal candidate will be hands-on and not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves in order to lead our initiatives with Prospects, New, and Existing customers. This role will be responsible for overseeing the daily responsibilities of email deployment, including collaboration with internal stakeholders regarding content, testing, versioning, vendor management, form building as well as the tracking, analysis and distribution of campaign results. Day-to-day, you'll work closely with the rest of the MOO Business Services Marketing team as well as working alongside our Global Sales Team, Business Intelligence, Product Marketing, and Customer Service teams.This role will be based in the Boston office with periodic travel to Providence.
- Digital Deployment
- Full understanding of HTML (table and responsive CSS based) and optimisation of HTML for email
- Lead the implementation of Lead Generation forms in order to improve customer conversion
- Develop, test, refine, and execute integrated customer communications and campaigns including email, direct mail, digital marketing, and other channels
- Optimize campaign performance through use of vendor’s cross-channel marketing platform by building out landing pages
- Marketing Program Management
- Leverage historical campaign results to assist manager in the planning of cross-channel marketing programs with a focus on segmentation, contact strategy, and forecasting
- Identify programs that will impact Revenue per session, Revenue per customer, Orders per customer, and other key metrics
- Seek opportunities to leverage marketing automation and partner with internal and external teams to execute program enhancements through automation
- Assist in the development of the MOO Business Services Referral program
- Assist in managing our monthly MOOversary (customer anniversary) program
- Establish programs to reward customer loyalty at MOO
- Strategy Development
- Partner with manager to develop and execute the key strategy for the Acquisition and CRM team
- Assist in the overall Acquisition & CRM strategy i.e. full lifecycle of our B2B customers
- Provide thought leadership on how to evaluate the business from a customer perspective
- Always be on top of key levers to improve conversion, retention, frequency and activation amongst top customer segments
- Identify customer journey mapping and touch points that will maximize commercial opportunities
- 3-5 years of marketing experience; the majority of this time as an email marketer
- Passionate, self-starter, able to seamlessly switch between strategic innovation and operational excellence
- Excellent creative design skills and an eye for detail
- Great time management skills and ability to prioritise projects and workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent project management, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to interact well cross-functionallyAbility to drive improvement by providing best practices to business owners across various departments
- Experience in leading and optimizing an enterprise-level programBudget and vendor management experience
- Familiarity with web analytics tool such as Tableau and Google AnalyticsAdvanced Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator skills
- BA/BS or MBAExperience with CRM-based tools such as Oracle/Responsys, Exact Target, AdobeExperience with Salesforce and knowledge of Pardot
Always a Plus!
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make enough space for a fulfilling home life too).
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.