Optimisation & Merchandising Assistant
Marketing & Merchandising – Merchandising & Optimisation
Perm - Full-time
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
The O&M team are in a lucky position that they get to work with most teams & functions in the business, from launching a new product, highlighting an awareness campaign or promotion, to analysing data to improve the customer journeys.
Their overall responsibilities fall into a number of areas:
- Supporting the driving of revenue by trading the website
- Ensuring that the site is a seamless experience for our customers by improving the functionality & brand narrative
- Maintaining the site
Due to our ever increasing workload we are looking to strengthen our team to include some new faces. We need someone that is interested in e-commerce, who is curious about data, and has a passion for amazing customer experiences online. You may have a little experience in a similar role or business.
So, what will you actually be doing? It’ll be your job to make sure that the MOO websites live up to customers' expectations. You’ll be responsible for working with digital marketing & product marketing to review the performance of the site, implementing & building out product, service or campaign journeys.
- Support in the delivery of the revenue plan, lead generation & conversion target
- Understand useful analytics to share from a product, regional & device perspective
- Prioritise and implement changes to improve product journeys & regions
- Build and deliver key landing pages, campaigns, and product launches working closely with creative, copy, translations, & various stakeholders across the business
- Support in the senior members of the team in delivering testing roadmap
- Ensure consistency of messaging and branding across the site
- Collaborate and build relationships with other functions to deliver the changes to the site
- You are comfortable working independently or part of a team
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You are a team player who can keep communication lines open
- You are comfortable working at a fast pace
Nice to haves
- Experiencing using a content management system & google analytics
- Worked in a similar team or business
MOO is an online print and design company that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to customers around the world. MOO launched in 2006 with the aim to disrupt the trillion dollar global print industry and make great design available to all, by combining professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web.
MOO’s goal is to set a new standard for print, with remarkable products that bring great design and uncompromising, high standards to the web. While many other companies have chosen to use new technologies to simply reduce the costs of printing (and often the quality), MOO strives to make print not only cost-effective, but better than ever before.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
Inclusion & Diversity
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.