Global Sales and Service Training and Sales Enablement Manager
Service, Sales & Design Support – Sales
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
We are looking for a high energy, experienced and passionate training manager. This role is vital to the success of our Sales and Service groups. As we continue to grow we want to provide our Sales, Design Services and Customer Service Teams with the highest quality, customer focused training and we need a rock star to help us! This is a new role for us and we are combining a sales enablement role with a trainer role.
We need a highly experienced trainer and content creator to help us continue to build a culture of continuous development. This person has worked in a SaaS environment or corporate L&D environment and has helped scale sales and service teams. They are expert facilitators who can create and deliver copious amounts of content. They are passionate about having an impact on other’s success and they are able to go with the flow in an ever changing environment. They are able to lead a team and roll up their sleeves and deliver work product that can be duplicated and scaled. This person needs to be able to successfully deliver training virtually and can inspire Managers in train the trainer scenarios. The perfect candidate will have a background in Sandler methodology and potentially other sales programs.
This role will be responsible for creating and delivering sales training and sales enablement tools. What does that mean? It means working with marketing to determine what the sales reps will need in order to be successful on campaigns. That could be talk tracks, email templates, FAQs, etc.
- Create content and facilitate training for the Sales and Service teams for new products, seasonal programs and one off offers.
- Work with product marketing to ensure all groups have the appropriate details for product launches and changes in offerings
- Lead a team of 2-3 rock star trainers to develop a strategy for the Customer Service, Design Services and Sales Teams
- Lead the continued development of the Sales Playbook and Service SOPs
- Travel will be involved both in the US and UK
- The person perfect for this role is a high energy team player who wins when others win.
- They are patient and organized and can manage multiple projects at one time.
- Experience leading a team, preferably one that develops content and facilitates training
- Experience creating the strategy for a full scale training program
- Excellent facilitation skills Sales enablement experience Preferably trained in a well recognized sales methodology such as Sandler
- Experience with Microsoft Suite and Google Suite of products
- Team player - adaptable through change
- B.A.or B.S. in an applicable field
MOO WHO?We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 500-strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And we’re still growing! That’s where you come in.
What’s it like to work at MOO? MOO’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make enough space for a fulfilling home life too).
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.